[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_blurb admin_label=”Blurb” _builder_version=”4.4.3″]
Jubilee Christmas Plant Sale 2021
Great news, the Christmas Plant fundraiser is a go! In previous years, our local Scout troop played a key role, however, due to Covid they cannot participate. Liz Liness and Brian Kalanda will take on this great fundraiser with all proceeds going to Jubilee United Church. If you have ordered before you know the plants are gorgeous!
What plants can you order:
The same garden nursery will be providing us the following beautiful plants:
Poinsettias: Red, white, pink, bi-colour and tri-colour, in various sizes
Price: $6 to $33.
Mixed planters with a poinsettia and mixed foliage:
11” round decorative bowl. Price: $27
12” oval glitter red tin bowl. Price: $35
Cyclamen plant: 6” pot in assorted colours. Price: $14
Where can you get an order form:
Order forms can be downloaded and printed from the link below or Contact Liz Liness or Brian Kalanda (contact information is below)
Orders are due by Sunday, November 28.
How to place your order:
Email Liz Liness @ firstname.lastname@example.org or Brian Kalanda @ email@example.com
Text or call Liz @ 905-621-9205 (leave a message if necessary)
Text or call Brian @ 416-884-5956 (leave a message if necessary)
How to pay for your Christmas plant order:
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of pickup
- Cash or cheque (payable to Liz Liness) on pickup
How to pick up your Christmas plants:
- Plants will be ready for pickup at Church of Our Saviour, 1 Laurentide Dr: Thursday, December 2 from 7:00 to 9:00 pm
Friday, December 3 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Saturday, December 4 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm (at the Church Bazaar)
- Remaining plants can be picked up at Jubilee following the service, Sunday, Dec 5
- For those who are not able to pickup their Christmas plant order, arrangements can be made for local home delivery.